Monday, December 3, 2007

DJ CLARK KENT presents WELL WORTHY:


DJ CLARK KENT presents WELL WORTHY:
VAULT x NEW ERA + 
NIKE AF1 & JORDAN IV




YES!!! The VAULT x NEW ERA Black/Red/Cement Grey fitted IS perfect. Why?! Because, a “VAULT” is where you keep your valueables, your PRIZE possessions, your GEMS - those things that hold a special place in your heart. In my case It’s the place I keep my favorite kicks and my most WORTHY fitteds (all NEW ERA).

For this episode I opened my vault and I chose of 2 my jewels; the Black/Cement Grey/Red : Air Jordan IV & his little brother the Black/Cement Grey/Red : Air “IV-ORCE” 1 ID. I’m not sure who came up with this colorway for the VAULT fitted, but may the Sneaker GOD’s Bless the staff at Vault (one of the best places to get kicks and fitteds in Harlem World. Coming soon, is a Well Worthy from another Harlem hot spot, Goliath RF.

With that said, I must say this pairing is… VERY WELL WORTHY.

- Brooklyn’s Finest, DJ CLARK KENT

www.vaultharlem.com

No comments: