Thursday, February 14, 2008

RITA G. (Girl From Kanyes New Video)

In case you were wondering who the chick is in Kanye West’s new “Flashing Lights” video bashing him with the shovel, here she is, Rita G. Rita is so popular that she sells used thongs on the internet:


Worn Undies with my personal scent - Only $24.95!
I’ve lost count of all the
emails saying ‘I would pay any amount of money for the g-string right off your
butt’. Well, here’s your chance. I will wear each pair of panties long enough to
transfer my ‘natural’ scent, but these are limited, not mass-produced. So order
them now. I might not be offering that many of them!

That’s hilarious.
Click here to check out Rita in Kanye’s new joint that just premiered yesterday. Hit Rita and her dirty drawls up Here.

She's Also A Playboy Model!

I JUST GOT ONE WORD TO SAY...DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: