Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Rihanna & Chris Brown

rihannachrisbrown25

Here is what C Breezy and Rihanna had to say in regards to their relationship recently at the Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Awards:

Chris: “We are best friends, honestly, like brother and sister. They keep asking me, ‘What’s the deal?’ I’m like, ‘There’s no deal. No deal.’ We’re just friends.”

Rihanna:”We both started our careers around the same time. He is one of the only people in the industry … I trust and hang out with all the time. If he was a boyfriend, I would say that.”

Whatever the case my be: best friends or “brother and sister”, Little Miss Sunshine is still getting those jaws worked.

Check out the thumbnail shots. What brother and sister you know wear matching bracelets?

rihanna with braceletcbreez with bracelet

Source



No comments: