Monday, October 13, 2008

I Finally Copped Em!




Linda Farrow x Bernhard Willhelm

This is a pair of Bernhard Wilhelm sunglasses made in coinjunction with Linda Farrow. As you can see the style is pretty directional and these glasses are extremely hard to come by. Available in white and blue here at oki-ni.com we dont have many of these so if you want some we suggest you act fast. A true one off.

I Finally Bought My Pair Over At Oki-ni. I'm Waiting For Them In The Mail. 
I Copped The Linda Farrow x Bernhard Willhelm Plastic Mask & Martin Margiela Sci Fi Sunglasses.
Picture of Verbal rocking the Linda Farrow x Bernhard Willhelm Plastic Mask





Martin Margiela Sci Fi Sunglasses

These are the first sunglasses from Maison Martin Margiela and have been made in collaboration with Italian eyewear brand Marcolin. 

L’incognito, shown here in bronze, is made from a solid piece of Polycarbonate. The lenses mimic the censored bar motif that the house has used in its catalogues and look-books for years and are available from oki-ni in black and bronze.

Its Time I Copp A Pair.
Verbal
Pics Of Verbal With The Martin Margiela Sci Fi Sunglasses.

P.S. I'm a blog normally as I do but I'm a start documenting my everyday life at work, with friends, doing my fashion thing, shopping and etc. so be on the lookout for that.

No comments: