Tuesday, February 12, 2008

JAY-Z PULLS RIHANNA TO THE SIDE FOR GRAMMYS HUG?I DON'T KNOW ITS DOES LOOK LIKE SOME TENSION WAS SPARKED ANYWAY THIS IS REPORTED BY MEDIAFAKEOUT SO YOU BE THE JUDGE

February 12, 2008. There were fireworks at the Grammy's afterparty at Los Angeles steakhouse STK. According to one of MediaTakeOut.com's spies Jay Z confronted Rihanna about the infamous hug - and then all hell broke loose. Here is our insider's eyewitness account:

I saw Jay Z and Rihanna arguing. I couldn't hear what it was about, but it must have had something to do with her hugging him when she won [the Grammy}.

Jay Z was trying to be really cool about it, but Rihanna got all loud and dramatic. She was like, "I didn't mean to embarrass you ... Why are you saying that to me." And she said it so loud that people around could hear.

Everyone went over to see what was going on and the paparazzi started taking pics of the two of them. All I saw was Jay Z putting his head down and looking like "What is this [EXPLETIVE] doing to me.

I didn't see Jay Z say another word to her all night. And believe me, I was watching them. I bet you Jay Z wished he never made Rihanna his jump off.

Oh and BTW you were right about Rihanna and Chris Brown they are definitely dating. They even left together.

The above photo was reportedly taken during the argument. And check out the below video of Rihanna winning the Grammy - and hugging incident that caused all the problems




No comments: